The results are in! Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete our Supporter Survey last month. We are grateful for your commitment to making us better.
A few key takeaways from the responses:
- 133 responses (40% donors, 21% volunteers, and 39% community members)
- People expressed strong interest in: food, housing & homelessness, early childhood, and senior services.
- Donors expressed a need for clearer information in regards to where their donation goes/what their donation supports, as well as a clearer picture of what certain donations cover when asked to give (“$X will support X”).
- Donors also expressed an interest in learning more about broad, programmatic funding.
- Volunteers expressed a need for a stronger onboarding process.
- Community members expressed an interest in hearing more program updates in communications.
We will work to make these changes over the next year. Our commitment is to our community, and we want to serve you and our clients to the best of our ability. If you have any questions or more feedback to share, please email us.
P.S. Congratulations to Donna W. on winning the New Seasons gift card drawing!